Our six-county region includes several urban areas—the cities of Clarion, Erie, Franklin, Meadville, Oil City and Warren—and a number of smaller communities such as Cambridge Springs, Corry and Fairview.
VIRTUAL CLASSES AVAILABLE: mornings, afternoons, and evenings
- 4 N.I.N.E.: 49 Smedley St., North East, PA 16428
- Blasco Memorial Library: 160 E. Front St., Erie, PA 16507
- Cambridge Springs Public Library: 158 McClellan St., Cambridge Springs, PA 16403
- Career Readiness Center (CRC): 1238 French St., Erie, PA 16501
- Clarion Community Learning Workshop: 505 Main St., Clarion, PA 16214
- Corry Hi-Ed: Downstairs, Room #2, 221 N. Center St., Corry 16407
- Fairview High School: 7466 McCray Rd., Fairview, PA 16415
- Franklin Public Library: 421 12th St., Franklin, PA 16323
- JTM Foods: 2126 E. 33rd St., Erie, PA 16510
- Meadville Downtown Mall: 920 Water St., Suite 32B, Meadville, PA 16335
- Oil City Library: Upstairs, 2 Central Ave., Oil City, PA 16301
- Quality of Life Learning Center: 2046 E. 19th St., Erie, PA 16510
- Redbank Valley Community Center: 430 Broad St., New Bethlehem, PA 16242
- St. Benedict Education Center: Room 207, 330 E. 10th St., Erie, PA 16503
- USCRI - International Institute (IIOE): 517 E. 26th St., Erie, PA 16504
- Venango County Prison: 1186 Elk St., Franklin, PA 16323
- Warren Hi-Ed: 589 Hospital Dr., Suite F, Warren, PA 16365
- Conrader Valves: 3200 W. 22nd Street, Erie, PA 16506
- Housing Authority of Erie: 1015A Tacoma Rd. Erie, PA 16511
If you have barriers that keep you from attending face-to-face classes regularly, IU5 Adult Education & Career Readiness has distance learning options for you. Regardless of which option you might choose, you'll have access to IU5's support team to help you reach your goals!
Supplemental Learning is available for students who can attend face-to-face classes but want to intensify their instruction, whether you want to work at a faster pace or simply need extra practice in a particular subject.
Distance Learning (offered by TIU11) is available for students who cannot attend face-to-face classes because of transportation issues, work, or family responsibilities. You will work online, over the phone, or via mail with a certified instructor to help you reach your goal.