Regional Choice Initiative (RCI)
Dual Enrollment Program
Dual enrollment offers a unique experience for all Northwest Tri-County Intermediate area students who are ready to do college level work.
Pennsylvania legislators passed legislation that allows high school juniors and seniors to be enrolled in their home high school and college at the same time while receiving credit for both. While high school freshmen and sophomores can enroll in RCI, they require special permission through the university admissions office.
Pennsylvania students can earn their high school diploma and college credits at the same time. Students are exposed to the reality of college expectations during their high school years, while parents and high school staff remain very supportive.
What you'll receive:
- College & high school credits
- College courses on a college transcript
- College faculty expectations
- Direct instruction from college faculty
- Discounted college costs
- Gradual transition from high school instruction to college instruction and expectations
- Fall 2021 - Gannon Calendar
- 2021-22 RCI General Information
- Fall 2021 - Crawford County RCI Orientation
- Fall 2021 - RCI Welcome Letter