Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Test
- It is a requirement of PA School Code to have an updated TB Test (within 3 months) to be employed within a school district.
- If you have TB results within the last 3 months, please provide a copy to Human Resources.
- If you need to schedule an appointment, you can go to your Primary Care Physician or Occupational Health in Erie, Pa.
- The cost to have a TB Test administered at Occupational Health is $20. They accept walk-ins any day of the week (except Thursdays) and then you will be required to return 48-72 hours later to have your results read by the physician.
- You will be required to submit your results to Human Resources when this process is complete.