Board of Directors
Conneaut | Mrs. Dorothy Luckock
Corry | Dr. Doris Gernovich
Crawford Central | Ms. Paula Jo Lynch
Erie's Public Schools | Mrs. Lori Pickens
Fairview | Mrs. Fran New
Fort LeBoeuf | Mr. Larry Hanas
General McLane | Mr. Brad Pattullo
Girard | Mr. Robert Snyder, Board President
Harbor Creek | Mrs. Christine Mitchell
Iroquois | Mrs. Rita Nicolussi
Millcreek Township | Mr. Gary Winschel
North East | Dr. Jane Blystone
Northwestern | Ms. Leslie Soltis
PENNCREST | Mr. Jeffrey Brooks
Union City | Mr. George Trauner
Warren County | Mr. Paul Mangione
Wattsburg | Dr. Andrew Pushchak, Vice-President
- Partner with member districts and schools to promote health and safety practices that result in the overall wellness of students and staff
- Delivery of high quality facilitation as an anytime/anywhere service provider
- Enhance the capabilities of the schools in the tri-county region as they operate in a virtual platform
- Continue our efforts to meet the needs of the “other 40%” of the region’s learners
- Build upon the skill sets of each employee through individual challenges to grow
- Closely monitor and improve the quality of our outreach services
- Use relevant data to make all decisions
- Focus on the needs of the whole child/whole teacher/whole staff\
- Introduce all students/teachers/parents to the growing field of rewarding (and exciting) potential careers
- Lead member districts through the many challenges presented by COVID-19 and hybrid learning models
Strategic Goals: Transparency
- Continue to increase the level of transparency in the budget development process as we become stronger partners with our districts.
- Realign the Special Education/Early Intervention Departments to make best use of available resources.
- Promote a culture of service and outreach to all districts, and the tri-county region as we continue to operate in alignment with our mision, vision, and beliefs.
- Increase our capactiy as an educational service agency to serve as the go-to resource for pre-K to grade 12 education in the region and beyond.
- Implement the SunGard system to improve the accuracy of information and data as well as to improve internal communications as we streamline day-to-day operations.
- Continue to use data to make informed decisions.