COVID-19 NOTICE: For the immediate future, there will be strict, ongoing protocol to be followed while we continue to be in COVID-19 mitigation to ensure the safety of our staff. Among the protocol includes a questionnaire that will need to be answered by customers, masks must be worn to enter the building, 6 foot social distance must be maintained at all possible times and no one but the customer (including children) being printed will be allowed in the building during the printing time.
As of April 1, 2007, Act 114 of 2006 has required that all prospective employees of public and private schools, including their independent contractors and their employees, but excluding employees who do not have direct contact with students, undergo background checks. Applicants are required to submit their background check reports to their prospective public and private school employers.
Instructions for Scheduling and Registering for Fingerprinting
Step 1: Schedule an Appointment with IU5
- Customers must visit our scheduling site to select a day and time he/she is able to be printed.
- Go to the following link to schedule an appointment: https://calendly.com/iu5fingerprinting/
- From this link, select a date, then a time for your appointment.
- Enter the customer’s information and answer the questions on the page.
- For the email address, be sure that this email address is for the person who will be responsible for also registering the customer with IdentoGO.
- When finished, click the Schedule Event button – this will trigger a confirmation email that will supply the customer with additional information needed to register with IdentoGO.
Step 2: Register with IdentoGO
- Refer to the confirmation email provided after scheduling your appointment.
- Customers will need to go to UEnroll.identogo.com or call 844-321-2124 to register.
- Customer must have the Service Code from the organization sending the individual for printing in order to start this process
- Once the Service Code is entered, click the GO button and then select Schedule or Manage Appointment
- Continue through all screens asking for personal information
- When you arrive at the Location stage, in the search box, enter the Access Code provided in the confirmation email and click Search
- The IU5 location will show below the search box – click Next (please note the hours on IdentoGO’s website in this section are not correct)
- On the next screen, do not select a date or time – this was already scheduled with IU5. The customer will need to click the Walk In checkbox and then click Submit.
- The next screen is very important – the customer must capture this UE ID number on this last screen. This number must be presented to IU5 at the time of the appointment. This information will also be emailed to the email address provided during this registration process from IdentoGo.
Step 3: Come for your Scheduled Appointment
- Arrive a few minutes early for your appointment – late appointments may have to reschedule
- Remember to bring your UE ID number with you
- Remember to bring a valid identification with you
- Remember to bring an approved form of payment
- Credit Card – must be in your name
- Money Order made out to IdentoGO for the amount indicated in the confirmation email
Hours of Operation
The hours of operation to be fingerprinted at the IU5 are Monday – Thursday from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm by appointment only.
Below is the address for IU5. Please park in the upper lot and go into the main entrance. Please inform the receptionist that you at there to get your FBI Fingerprint requirements completed.