SAS Institute 2022
December 5-7, 2022
Hershey Lodge and Convention Center
Mark your calendars for December 5, 6, and 7, 2022, and register now for SAS Institute 2022: Strategic Leadership: Guiding Schools to Excellence.
This year’s conference offers three keynote sessions, multiple breakouts, and special events!
- Over 120 breakout sessions addressing leadership and its challenges from multiple perspectives.
- An Act 45 course, Strategic Leadership, will commence on December 4.
- This 40-hour course includes onsite attendance at the SAS Institute, virtual work consisting of readings and journal writing, and the completion of a culminating activity.
Registration is $150 for all three days of the Institute, which includes continental breakfasts and lunches each day.
Upon registration, you will receive an invitation to a sponsored Tuesday evening Hershey Holiday Happening! So be sure to book your lodging through Tuesday night.
Gregg Behr & Ryan Rydzewski
Gregg and Ryan, authors of When You Wonder, You're Learning, will share Fred Rogers’ tools for learning in Monday’s opening session.
Joe, invited back to the SAS Institute by popular demand, will continue the leadership conversation on Tuesday.
Jenni will energize our Wednesday session as she describes the power of collective efficacy and its impact on student achievement.
PA Proud “EdTalks”
Three of PA's stellar educators—Harrison Bailey, Joseph Welch, and Khalid Mumin—will host PA Proud "EdTalks" as they share the challenges faced today by teachers, principals, and superintendents.
(Bethlehem Area SD)
- 2021 PA Secondary Principal of the Year
(North Hills SD)
- 2020 PA Teacher of the Year
- 2022 National Teacher of the Year Finalist
(Lower Merion SD)
- 2021 PA Superintendent of the Year
Sue Mariani (Duquesne City SD Superintendent)
- Sue will share her story of hope and restoration in Duquesne City School District.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.