All schools (public, non-public, private, charter, etc.) in Crawford, Erie, and Warren counties are able to borrow any item from our lending library free of cost with training, as necessary.
In order for your school to be eligible to borrow, your superintendent/CEO/president is required to sign a district-level agreement form once per school year.
Please email if you are unsure if your LEA is eligible.
A few notes about the resources available and the process to request and borrow are listed below. We are receiving new items on an ongoing basis.
All requests can be made via lending.iu5.org
- All items require training before borrowing. Training sessions are linked below. Some items can be demonstrated in only a few minutes during pick up whereas other items may require an entire day training. Please feel free to email me with any questions regarding necessary training.
- Choose item from “Items to Borrow” menu on the top of the website and check item calendar for availability.
- Complete Google Form on each page to populate request to the calendar. We will then reach out via email to coordinate training (if necessary) and pick up/drop off.
- Requesting individual is expected to pick up and return items to IU5 within the requested period. Items can be borrowed up to two weeks at a time.
- Teachers are required to print, scan/mail a signed “Teacher Agreement” form located at the top of the website. Please note that we will not allow the pick-up of any items without this signed form.