Mission. Vision. Values.
The Northwest Tri-County Intermediate Unit, an educational service agency, enriches the community by creating and implementing quality services to meet the current and emerging needs of all learners through safe and innovative environments.
Through collaborative leadership the IU engages active learning guided by excellence in service.
Values are core operating principles that are shared across the organization.
- Transparency in operations is paramount.
- Our school districts' needs and PDE directives shape our IU and its work.
- All students can learn.
- Learning is a partnership among schools, families, and communities.
- Diversity must be recognized and valued.
- Personal wellness and fitness are essential life habits.
- Change is inevitable.
- Learning is a life-long process.
- Service is in our name.
Board approved 10/2013