Principals Understanding how to Lead Special Education
June 23-25, 2020
+ 1/2 Day TBD Fall 2020
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Professional development targeted specifically for building level leaders in improving practices related to students with disabilities.
- Participants will need to attend all three days of the training, participate in outside activities, develop a project, and present to the group in order to receive 30 PIL hours.
- Creating a culture of change
- Ensuring safe and supportive schools
- Being an instructional leader
- Understand that poor academic skills may be a root cause for misbehavior