- Develop an understanding of basic programming concepts by learning the hottest programming platform in the world:Arduino
- Start from simple robotic commands and progressively learn more advanced skills.
- Collaborate in small groups or partnerships to develop a program to complete a task.
- Build a robot utilizing basic components and everyday art supplies.
- Develop an understanding of intermediate and advanced programming concepts.
- Utilize a micro-controller to develop interactive objects, involving inputs from switches, sensors, lights, motors, and servos.
- Collaborate in small groups or partnerships to construct a product that replicates a real-life device.
- Use acquired basic programming skills to direct a mobile robot through challenges.
Please e-mail email@example.com for more information.