Board of Directors
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Integrity. Service. Accountability.
The Northwest Tri-County Intermediate Unit, an educational service agency, enriches the community by creating and implementing quality services to meet the current and emerging needs of all learners through safe and innovative environments.
- Implement professional learning experiences that support the whole child and promote continuous growth for participating educators
- Work collaboratively with member districts to reduce the achievement gap
- Build a network that allows for a person’s successful transitions and overall preparedness for a purposeful life
- Identify regional roadblocks to the growth/expansion of learning opportunities for PreK-12 learners
- Be recognized as the regional leader in college/career/workforce readiness
- Attract and retain lifelong learners into the teaching profession
- Build and participate in professional networks that promote educational excellence throughout the region
For more information, please contact Cheryl Hamilton.