Board of Directors
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Integrity. Service. Accountability.
The Northwest Tri-County Intermediate Unit, an educational service agency, enriches the community by creating and implementing quality services to meet the current and emerging needs of all learners through safe and innovative environments.
- Increase diversity in the workplace.
- Improve the image of the organization as a cost effective provider of educational services; a go-to provider that is always helpful and resourceful with relevant and reliable expertise.
- Deliver first class innovative professional development and relevant supports to each individual member district as requested.
- Build strong relationships with elected officials as we improve our regional legislative influence capacity at all levels.
- Promote the tri-county region across the commonwealth as the place to raise a family and get a quality education.
- Continue to build upon strong partnerships with community and PDE partners
- Use data and research to attract committed lifelong learners into the profession
- Maintain transparency in all operations
For more information, please contact Cheryl Hamilton.